Stop letting your
control your life..
(and learn how to resist the urge to do compulsions!)
Let's see if we are a perfect match!
✔ Are you struggling with repetitive, intrusive & distressing thoughts?
✔ Are you unable to access a specialized OCD therapist or unable to afford therapy sessions?
✔ Do you get stuck ruminating for hours or doing physical rituals to reduce anxiety?
✔ Would you like to learn tools to help you manage anxiety, panic and uncertainty?
Kimberley is a highly trained therapist who specializes in OCD and Exposure & Response Prevention (Gold-standard treatment for OCD).
Introducing ERP SCHOOL!
An Online Course for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
WHAT IS ERP SCHOOL?
ERP SCHOOL is an online course that will teach you how to apply ERP to your specific obsessions and compulsions. ERP, short for Exposure and Response Prevention, is a form of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and is the Gold-Standard treatment for OCD.That's all I need to know. Sign me up now!
Are You Ready to Learn What ERP Can Do for YOU?
After receiving regular calls from people who didn’t have access to correct care for their OCD or who couldn’t afford therapy, Kimberley decided to launch ERP School.
She saw a lack of resources available for people who were willing to learn and ready to take their recovery into their own hands.
With ERP School, you’ll gain access to all of the tools Kimberley uses on a daily basis with her 1-on-1 clients.
Apply them to your own life so that you can:
- Learn how to manage your OCD from your own home.
- Recognizing that you will not be able to stop your thoughts, but you can change the way you respond to these thoughts.
- Understand that engaging in compulsions will only increase your symptoms.
- Learn how to create an ERP plan that is specific to your unique set of obsessions and compulsions.
- Learn mindfulness and self compassion skills that will help you manage your anxiety, uncertainty and physical discomfort.
What’s included in ERP School?
When you sign up for ERP School, you’ll receive instant access to:
- 6 hours of quality video instruction by Kimberley Quinlan- OCD Specialist.
- 5 CORE VIDEO MODULES covering the most important components of Exposure & Response Prevention.
- 18 VIDEO TUTORIALS designed to help you identify and manage your obsessions and compulsions.
- Supplemental PDFs and handouts to help you apply the content to your particular obsessions and compulsions.
- PLUS 8 BONUS videos explaining how to apply ERP to different OCD sub-types.
- NEW: 3 ADDITIONAL modules identifying the most common OCD roadblocks and how to overcome them.
- Kimberley is committed to supporting you throughout this process. If you have any questions, she meets bi-monthly on her private Facebook group and on Instagram for her LIVE MAGIC MONDAY Q&A hour (every second and fourth Monday at 12 PM PDT) where she answers questions and troubleshoots any concerns you may have.
Hear what others have to say about ERP SCHOOL
"Kimberly’s approach to ERP makes this treatment easy to digest for anyone! Included are great examples, tools, and resources to personalize treatment, provided from a gentle and compassionate perspective. I highly recommend ERP School!"
"ERP school is great for individuals who suffer from OCD but who do not have access to a trained therapist in their area. Kimberley Quinlan teaches the basics behind exposure and response prevention, mindfulness, and relapse prevention in a relatable way. It is a great resource."
"Kimberley’s ERP School is so full of great information about exactly what ERP is, and exactly how it’s supposed to work. I really like how she delivers the “bad news” about having to do hard and scary things to get better, but she delivers that message in an encouraging and kind way. Somehow Kimberley makes it feel a little less scary, and I appreciate that. It’s a long course that takes a little effort to digest, but if you’re confused about what ERP is and how it works for OCD, ERP School is well worth the time and the money. Thank you, Kimberley!"
"ERP School is a fantastic resource for those struggling with OCD! It is especially helpful for people who do not have access to treatment and I love that Kim has created an in-depth 6-hour course to help people utilize ERP on their own. ERP School can also be supplemental for people in therapy who just want more info or a great resource for therapists who want more training!"
Who is Kimberley Quinlan?
Kimberley is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California. She is the founder of CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) School, an online psycho-education platform where she offers educational products and resources to those who cannot access correct care. She specializes in anxiety disorders, OCD, eating disorders, and body-focused repetitive behaviors.
Kimberley has practiced meditation and mindfulness for many years and has a special interest in the integration of mindfulness principles with CBT for OCD, anxiety disorders, and eating disorders.