CBT School LLC is committed to encouraging equality and diversity and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
Our Mission is to be a true representation of all sections of society and for our customers to feel respected and able to give their best.
CBT School LLC - in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of is team, it’s customers or the public
The policy’s purpose is to:
- provide equality, fairness, and respect for all in our employment, whether temporary, part-time, full-time or independently contracted.
- not unlawfully discriminate because of the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy, and maternity, race (including color, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation
- oppose and avoid all forms of unlawful discrimination. This includes in pay and benefits, terms and conditions of hiring, dealing with grievances and discipline, dismissal, redundancy, leave for parents, requests for flexible working, and selection for hiring, promotion, training or other developmental opportunities
CBT School LLC commits to:
- encourage equality and diversity in the workplace as they are good practice and make business sense
- create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimization and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all are recognized and valued
- take seriously complaints of bullying, harassment, victimization and unlawful discrimination by fellow employees and independent contractors, customers, suppliers, visitors, the public and any others in the course of the organization’s work activities.