FREE OCD TRAINING
The 10 things you ABSOLUTELY need to know about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
YES, I need this training!
Are you struggling with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?
Do you battle intrusive thoughts, physical anxiety, urges, overt compulsions, and mental compulsions?
Have you been searching for easy to apply tools to help you manage anxiety, panic and uncertainty on your own and from your own home?
Yes, Yes, Yes?
You can manage your OCD and take your life back!
This free training includes:
- The top 10 most important concepts you NEED to know to gain control over Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (already uploaded)
- The most important science-based skills and concepts that you need to get your life back from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- How to change the way you respond to your intrusive and repetitive thoughts, feelings, and sensations.
- How to build motivation before, during, and after treatment
- The steps you need to take to feel inspired, informed, and confident that you’re going in the right direction
- Plus much, much more!
THERE IS SO MUCH HOPE!
Let’s find it together.
Take Control of Your OCD TODAY!
Sign up below for this FREE Webinar hosted by Kimberley Quinlan, owner and creator of CBTschool.com and host of the 5-Star rated Podcast, Your Anxiety Toolkit.SIGN ME UP!
"I am a licensed therapist and sufferer of anxiety myself. I appreciate this podcast for creative tools to integrate in my work with clients and to practice on myself. I enjoy the kind and thoughtful approach Kimberley takes toward explaining concepts and love her authenticity. I am participating in Kimberley's ERP school as well in order to enhance my work with clients struggling with OCD and that makes me appreciate you even more Kimberley-you are an inspiration for how to tackle hard things while staying grounded, humble and kind. Keep doing your thing." - ccgirlsmama
"Kimberley's honesty and realness is what keeps me coming back week after week. She is sincere and her own stories and examples are so relatable. I really appreciate that she provides this free resource for anxiety sufferers and she truly cares about improving peoples' lives." - WNCMomma
"Kimberly’s approach to ERP makes this treatment easy to digest for anyone! Included are great examples, tools, and resources to personalize treatment, provided from a gentle and compassionate perspective." - April
"Kimberley is one of the most talented and compassionate ERP therapists I know." - Shala